Leatherspa Operating Policies:
- Changes in shades or top finish may occur on all material types.
- May cause all material types to become tender, stiff, brittle and may cause some peeling.
- Insect bites and scars on leather skins, which were covered over by the manufacture, could show afterward.
- Breaks and skin lines may become more apparent.
- Unevenly matched skins are common and may appear more uneven post-cleaning.
- May cause bleeding on all material types, which in turn, causes change of color.
- May cause hardware pieces to bleed onto all material types and may stain material.
- Color from polishing/touch up work may rub onto clothing due to excessive friction.
We cannot guarantee that all cleaning request will meet product's original condition, but we will do our best. We exercise utmost care in processing articles entrusted to us and use such processes which, in our opinion are best suited to the nature and condition of each individual article.
- We can not guarantee that the color will match exactly to the given leather product.
- Certain imperfections in the construction of the item may become visible after the item is coloured.
- The dyed color will look different when viewed in different types of lighting.
- If the item is worn in the rain or comes in contact with water the color may come off and/or bleed onto a material.
Shoe Repair/Handbag Repair/Alterations:
- We cannot guarantee that all shoe repair/accessory repair/alterations request will meet product's original condition/aesthetic.
- There are NO REFUNDS on any/all repairs, cleaning, alterations, colouring, etc. ALL PROCEDURES ARE FINAL SALE. All work performed cannot be undone and returned back to its original state.
- It is the CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY to check their claim receipt for any discrepancies. Leatherspa must be alerted within 24 hours of receipt issue date/time for any customer requests for changes to item(s).
Delivery / Collection Policy:
- Someone must be present at the address to accept/sign for your item(s).
- Please double check that all your information is correct, as this will result in delaying your deliveries.
- Hours of delivery are from 1 pm to 6pm but can change due to unusual circumstances such as weather, traffic and/or vehicle break down.
- Leatherspa is not liable for any loss or damage to items once they have been signed over to your delivery address.